Manual and Power Rewind Reels
To handle live electric cable
- Removable direct crank rewind and adjustable cam-lock drag brake on manual rewind version.
- Optional comet brake is available.
- 3-conductor, 45 amp, 600 volt collector assembly with #8 gauge wiring.
- Double brushes per circuit; brushes are copper graphite, copper alloy rings.
- Additional conductors or higher amperage are available at extra cost; must be specified (300 amps possible with custom design).
- Silver collector assemblies available.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items; specify roller position.
|When ordering power rewind models, insert following prefix in front of base model:
A = Air Rewind
E = Electric Rewind w/ Switch & Solenoid
- Specifications subject to change.
- Upon request, reels can be supplied with drum lengths other than shown.
- Weights shown in chart are for crank rewind models. Add 18 lbs for power rewind.
- When ordering power rewind models, prefix model number with: A = Air Rewind, E = Electric Rewind, HD = Hydraulic Rewind.
- For reels with 4 cond. 45 amp collector assy’s, add “2” to “F” dimension.
- Air rewind reels are supplied with control valve and 18" air hose; 12v and 24v DC rewind reels are supplied with switch and solenoid; 115v AC rewind reels are not supplied with switch but can be ordered separately; hydraulic rewind reels are not supplied with control valve.
- Be sure to check dimensions and weights prior to ordering.
ISO PARTS DRAWING
|ISO-76||CR1600 Series (Power or Crank Rewind)|